January 31, 2010

GAGA...Loved By Few Hated By Most





Beer of choice for the 13 Thames Lady Gaga Anti-Illuminati Conspiracy Party. The party included Sets by Nico Haupt, Spires of the Totoro Collective, Grand Selector, Videos by Miles and Jackie, Projections by VLAD of the Glassbead Collective, Figureitout DJ, DJ Christ Almighty, and a Special Lady Gaga DJ set of remixes and mash ups in a lengthy endurance battle of DJ SACRED HEART vs. DJ TIL THAT BOY IS MINE. The party was "glamfuckingtacular" just as freakflagpromotions promised.



Yes I did dress up as the Lady, complete with a black triangle under my left eye....and as soon as I find pictures of me at the party I will put them up! But before I get to much more excited reminiscing over the evening, let me tell you about that Stone Arrogant Bastard Pint and 6oz that I felt was appropriate to start the evening with given the nature of the party and my
convictions as a FREE BITCH BABY!

The Bastard was delicious! Balanced full flavor of vanilla, malts and mild hops balancing out the sweet with some citrus but not bite. Tantalizing... and filling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment